Award-Winning Criminal Traffic Defense Lawyers
Choosing a Criminal Traffic Defense Lawyer
When you have been charged with a criminal traffic offense, you need the best criminal traffic defense lawyers in Arizona to defend you.
Our team of defense attorneys have only ever practiced in criminal defense.
We have not dabbled in this traffic defense or worked for the other side prosecuting people charged with these offenses.
We believe in our cause, believe in your rights and believe that you deserve a proper defense.
A large portion of our practice focuses exclusively on criminal traffic offenses, including criminal speeding, reckless driving, racing violation and CDL violations.
We know that when your reputation, record, license and livelihood on the line, you need a defense team who knows how to navigate the system to get you the result you deserve.
We have developed and pioneered many defense tactics all throughout Arizona with experience in virtually every jurisdiction, with every prosecuting agency, in front of every judge, and in every set of circumstances.
We encourage you to sit down with our team.
You will see how our modern and aggressive defense tactics save people like you from criminal convictions, increased insurance rates, and a permanent stain on your record.
We offer free, no obligation case evaluations and we encourage you to make use of the guides and materials on our site whether we work together or not.
Defending All Criminal Traffic Cases
The criminal traffic process can be long and arduous.
Many people are shocked that this process can be so long and convoluted for a simple traffic violation.
But, it is important to keep in mind that when you are charged with a criminal traffic offense, your case will progress along with others also charged with crimes.
Your case will follow the same path as a DUI, domestic violence, assault, and other serious offenses.
Criminal traffic offenses in Arizona are jailable offenses.
This is why it is important to hire the right team to help you through this long process.
The diagram illustrates a sample progression of a criminal traffic case (criminal speeding), including:
- Arraignment: preliminary court date, mostly for people with out a lawyer
- Pre-trial conferences: for the exchange of evidence, witnesses, technical data and other disclosure.
- Mitigation: a non-court process where our team builds your story and tells the human side of the case.
This process can be long, confusing and difficult to navigate alone.
Our team of attorneys is dedicated to defending people charged with criminal traffic offenses all throughout Arizona.
Our Team by Your Side
What Our Clients Say
Contact Our Team Today
Contact our office today at (480) 500-8762 to schedule a free, no obligation case evaluation.
- Fixed, flat-fee pricing
- Affordable payment plans
- Experience in 100+ jurisdictions
- Licensed in State, Federal and U.S. Supreme Courts
- Over 2,500 cases successfully resolved
- Named one of 35 Entrepreneurs Under Age 35
- Named “Rising Star” by Superlawyers
- Rated 10.0 on AVVO.com
- Recipient of Client’s Choice Award, multiple years, AVVO.com
- Named Top 100 Trial Lawyers by National Trial Lawyers
- Named Top 40 Under 40 by National Trial Lawyers
- Lead Counsel Rated
- Nations Top 1% by National Association of Distinguished Counsel
- Five-star rated on Yelp.com
- Five-star rated on AVVO.com
- Five-star rated on Google.com