Set Aside Your Criminal Record
Start 2016 off right with a clean criminal history. Whether you have been convicted of a DUI, Domestic Violence, Felony offense or a traffic related crime, Arizona has a provision in the law that allows the Court to “set-aside” your conviction, relieving you of all the penalties and liabilities associated with your conviction.
Clearing this record can help you stand out once again in:
- Job applications
- Professional licenses
- Security clearances
- Background checks
- Credit checks
- Housing applications
- Restoring Voting Rights
- Restoring Firearm Ownership Rights
Telling Your Story
An important part of repairing your record is telling your story, including what you are doing with your life and what you have done to recover from your past conviction. Our firm does a thorough interview with you to discuss your hopes, dreams, aspirations and your plan for your future. We use this material to show the court that you have taken steps to ensure there will be no further criminal entanglements, and to explain why clearing your record will be in the interests of justice.
Common examples of noteworthy topics we discuss and review:
- School Transcripts
- Diplomas and GEDs
- Employee of The Month Awards
- Certificates of Achievement
- Volunteer Activities
- Church Involvement
- Any Military Service
- Successful Completion of Rehabilitation Programs
- Community Involvement
- Letters of Appreciation from people upon whom you’ve had a Positive Impact
- Involvement in Certain Organizations such as Girl/Boy Scouts, etc.
- A Discussion of your goals in Life
- Any Specific Acts or Instances of which you are Proud
- Summary of how this case has affected you and your plans moving Forward
Our firm takes restoring your rights very seriously, and understand it is the first step in moving forward with a clean slate. Contact us today to schedule a time to discuss your specific circumstances and the best plan moving forward. Call (480) 400-1355.