Coronavirus Legal Representation Continuity Plan
As coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, R&R Law Group is committed to providing a safe environment for our clients and employees.
We know that news of the virus increases anxiety at an already troubling time for our clients. We are confident, however, that coronavirus will not significantly or adversely impact our firm or our ability to effectively represent our clients in their legal matters.
With the daily rise in reported cases, we are taking increased measures to maintain regular business continuity and protect the health of our employees and clients in order to ensure we are operating at peak performance in all legal matters.
We are currently taking the following measures of precaution:
- We have canceled all business travel, including group continuing legal education (CLE) seminars, and recommended that our team avoids non-urgent and non-necessary personal travel.
- We require any employee that shows signs or symptoms of any illness to transition to remote operations until cleared by a medical professional.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of non-essential visitors to our offices and have canceled all planned events, parties, meet-ups, and conferences.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep everyone updated daily.
- We have placed extra hand sanitizing stations around our offices and increased the frequency of office cleaning in our higher trafficked areas, like conference rooms and meeting offices.
- We have reduced on-site interviews to a minimum, proceeding with video meetings where possible instead.
- We have authorized all attorneys and staff to offer clients the option of conducting meetings by video conference rather than in-person.
While we continue our representation as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. As a cloud-based paperless law firm with a strong digital infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges virtually, if necessary.
We anticipate no impact to our representation and believe in our ability to keep our firm running and operating as usual, with no interruption. We have ensured that our team members have necessary resources to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs safely and securely. We have increased channels of internal communication, and as always, prioritize communication with you, our clients, so you can remain focused on your life without added cause for concern.
We will continue to vigorously monitor news from the World Health Organization and local Arizona authorities and are committed to adjusting our strategy as necessary.
Our commitment to our clients and their legal matters remains unwavering. Thank you for your continued trust in us.
We wish you all good health and safety and encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns by contacting us at (480) 400-1355 or emailing [email protected].
Ryan W. Cummings & Robert F. Gruler II
R&R Law Group
Updated March 9, 2020