Frequently Asked Questions
DUI Treatment Programs
Court Requirements and Case Review
Defensive Driving School
Discovery Phase of a Criminal Case
Mitigation In A Criminal Case
Hiring an Attorney
- Why is Hiring an Attorney Important?
- Is It Possible For An Attorney To Intervene And Prevent Charges From Actually Being Filed?
- What Does A Defense Attorney Look For Prior To The filing Of Charges To Mitigate Their Client’s Case?
- What Do Plea Offers Generally Look Like For First Time Offenders Or Second Time Offenders?
- I got a letter in the mail saying I have court but I was never arrested, what does this mean?
- I found out I have a warrant for my arrest but I never received anything in the mail about court, what do I do?
- What am I going to do?
- Will I have to say anything?
- Why did I start in one court and was transferred to another court?
- Is it worse to have a Grand Jury Indictment?
- What does “last day” mean?
- What does “waive time” mean?
- What do I wear?
- What happens if I am late or miss a Court date?
- Where do I Park?
- Where is probation?
- My release conditions say Pretrial Services, how do I get there from the Courthouse downtown?