Dangerous Drug Crimes
Possession of a dangerous drug is the most common type of charge we see.
Possession of dangerous drugs is the lowest level dangerous drug offense, but it is still a felony.
The other conduct that is prohibited under the Arizona statutes include:
- Possession of a Dangerous Drug for Sale
- Possession of Equipment or Chemicals used for Manufacturing Dangerous Drugs
- Manufacturing Dangerous Drugs
- Administering Dangerous Drugs
- Obtaining Dangerous Drugs by Fraud / Deceit
- Transporting / Importing Dangerous Drugs for Sale
We’ve Got You Covered
Many people often feel like their case is hopeless. But, just because you have been charged with a crime does not mean you are guilty. You are only guilty if you are agree to take a plea deal and admit your guilty or if a jury finds you guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. Check out the video below to see a few of the defense our team uses here at R&R Law Group.